Just send us a picture of your truck via personal message on our USCC Facebook page and we’ll randomly draw one winner from all entries. You just may see it featured on our Facebook page!
Please read official rules below before submitting an entry:
Important: By participating in this Contest, you agree to these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
- Eligibility. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST AGE 18 (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY UNDER APPLICABLE LAW). IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE. US CARGO CONTROL (USCC) RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZE. If you have an APO or FPO mailing address, you must identify your state of permanent residence. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by USCC in the manner and format designated below. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Offer void where prohibited by law.
- Disclaimer. USCC and Facebook, Inc., will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) any Contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of USCC or by non-authorized human intervention; or (c) any errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
- Contest Period. The Contest starts on September 15, 2013 at 8:00 AM CST and ends on September 20, 2013 at 11:59 PM CST (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received during the Contest Period to be eligible to win a prize.
- How to Enter. During the Contest Period (1) visit the USCC Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/USCargoControl; and (2) follow the instructions on how to submit your entry (the “Submission”). USCC may display all Submissions on the USCC Facebook page. By uploading your Submission, you agree that your Submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions listed below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that USCC may remove your Submission and disqualify you from the Contest if it believes your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions. By uploading your Submission, you: (a) grant to USCC all rights necessary to display your Submission on USCC’s Web site and USCC’s Facebook page; (b) waive any creative rights in your Submission; (c) represent and warrant that you have the right to grant the rights granted in these Official Rules; and (d) represent and warrant that your Submission and its use as contemplated in these Official Rules does not and will not violate, misappropriate, or infringe upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- The Submission must be a digital photo;
- The Submission must be entrant’s original creation and owned one hundred percent (100%) by the entrant;
- The Submission must not contain material that violates, misappropriates, or infringes upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- The Submission must not disparage any person or entity;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, and/or defamatory;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
Entrant must have signed permission from all individuals (parents/legal guardian of children, if featured and if not your own) that appear in the Submission to use their name and image in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth herein. If requested by USCC, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to USCC. By uploading a Submission, entrant grants to USCC a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submissions in whole or in part, and otherwise exploit the Submission in all media in any way USCC sees fit including, but not limited to, entertainment, instruction/education, promotional, advertising and/or marketing purposes. In connection with all rights granted herein, USCC shall also have the irrevocable right to incorporate Submissions, in whole or in part, into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed.
Selection and Notification of Winner. On September 23, one entry will be drawn randomly as the winner. The winner will be notified on or about September 24, 2013 by Facebook private message and/or email. To claim the prize, the winner should follow the instructions contained in his or her notification.
- Identity of Entrant. If a dispute arises about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account/email address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a Facebook account/email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The potential winner may be required to provide USCC with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
- Prize. The prize is a $100 USCC Gift Card Credit. One prize winner will be selected. The retail value of the Prize is $100. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. If the Prize is returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within ten (21) days after delivery of notification, the Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected by the Judging Panel from all of the remaining eligible entries that meet the Judging Criteria. The Prize is not transferable, and is not eligible for a USCC refund. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of the Prize will be permitted. The Prize will be fulfilled approximately 21 days after notification of the Prize winner.
- No Facebook Endorsement. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc. Any information you provide in connection with the Contest is to USCC and/or its sponsors/administrators and not to Facebook. You understand that by using and interacting with Facebook, you are subject to the terms, conditions, and policies that govern the use of Facebook.You should therefore review the applicable terms and policies for Facebook, including privacy and data gathering practices, before using or interacting with Facebook.
- General Release. By entering the Contest, you release USCC and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, or use of or inability to use any Prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Contest constitutes permission to use winner’s name, Facebook name, likeness, persona, and/or Prize information in all media now known or later devised throughout the universe in perpetuity for all purposes USCC deems appropriate – including, without limitation, for promotional and publicity purposes – without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any Prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a written consent, confirming USCC’s right to use such winner’s name, Facebook name, likeness, persona, hometown, and/or Prize information without further permission or compensation.
- Affidavit and Release. As a condition of being awarded any Prize, winner may be required to execute and deliver to USCC a signed affidavit of eligibility, acceptance of these Official Rules, release of liability, and any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents required by USCC in its sole discretion.
- If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Contest, please email them to email@example.com or send written questions to US Cargo Control, 202 Blue Creek Drive, Urbana, IA 52345.
- Contest Sponsor: US Cargo Control, 202 Blue Creek Drive, Urbana, IA 52345.