Its official name is conspicuity tape and it’s designed for use on big rig trucks, but this handy reflective tape can be very useful around the home, garage, farm and work site. It’s extremely durable, long-lasting and instantly adds an element of light-reflecting visibility anywhere you need it.
1) In the warehouse: apply truck tape to the floor to highlight danger or high alert areas.
2) In the water: use marine-grade conspicuity tape (designed specifically for water use) on rafts, pontoons, life jackets, water buoys, etc.
3) On the farm: use reflective tape on tractors, other machinery and smaller utility vehicles like 4-wheelers, so they can be easily seen by other motorists, especially at dusk.
4) On the go: Add a narrow strip of truckers tape to a dog collar or leash, running shoes, kids’ backpacks, bicycles, motorcycle helmets.
5) On vacation: use on campers, boats, or supply boxes, to easily add visibility with the quick shine of a flashlight.
6) At home: add to a mail box or roadside fence for visibility to drivers.
Reflective tape for trucks is available in red and white or solid white, and pre-cut strips or rolls. There’s also a curved reflective tape for tankers in solid white. Check out our entire selection of reflective conspicuity tape from Reflexite, Avery Dennison and 3M Scotchlite.