L-track tie down rails are incredibly versatile. With lengths ranging from 2″ single points to full 96″-length track, you can easily add a few tie down points to a small space on an open utility garden trailer to tie down a mower, or create several tie down anchor points in a full-sized enclosed trailer to secure multiple motorcycles.
In this video, we installed six 48″ rails and two wheel chocks to convert a snowmobile trailer to a dirt bike trailer that can accommodate two motorcycles.
- Cordless drill with 1/4 inch drill bit
- 10MM and 7/16 inch wrenches
- Tape measure and Sharpie marker
To see our full line of L-track, visit:
- Aluminum and colored L-track tie down rails
- Heavy duty aircraft style track
- Angled L-track
- Recessed L-track