US Cargo Control Hand Trucks:
- HTVLP10PW Aluminum Hand Truck with Pneumatic Wheels & Loop Handle
- HTVLP10PWSCENP Aluminum Stair Climbing Hand Truck with Pneumatic Wheels
- HTVLP10RF Aluminum Lightweight Hand Truck with Foam Fill Tires
- HTVLP10RFSCENP Aluminum Hand Cart with Foam Fill Tires & Stair Climber
- HTPH10PW Aluminum Hand Truck with Pneumatic Wheels & Pin Handle
- HTPH10PWSCENP Aluminum Hand Dolly with Pneumatic Wheels, Nose Plate Extension & Stair Climbers
- HTPH10RF Aluminum Hand Truck Dolly with Foam Filled Tires
- HTPH10RFSCENP Stair Climber Aluminum Hand Truck with Foam Fill Tires, Extended Nose Plate
- HTRH10PW Aluminum Dolly Hand Truck with Pneumatic Wheels
- HTRH10PWSCENP Aluminum Hand Truck with 10″ Pneumatic Wheels, Stair Climbers and Nose Plate Extension
- HTRH10RF Aluminum Hand Truck with Foam Fill Tires
- HTRH10RFSCENP Aluminum Hand Truck with Foam Fill Tires, Stair Climbers & Extended Nose Plate
- Two 13mm wrenches
- One # 6 allen wrench
- Two 10mm wrenches
** Do not use power tools. Tighten all parts by hand.
FRAME & NOSEPLATE ASSEMBLY:
- Slide interior framing sections into the bottom of each side of the main frame , making sure the end with the holes is at the bottom.
- Slide noseplate into the bottom of the frame, lining up the indentations, and gently tapping into place.
- Attach axle plates to the main frame as shown, using included bolts and tightening with 13mm wrenches. Be sure the nose plate is facing away from the axle plates NOTE: Axle plates are marked with “L” for left and “R” for right, when the nose plate is facing forward.
- **If you have a model with an extension nose plate, place it flat against the main noseplate and attach using the same bolts.
- **If you have a model with stair climbers, you must attach the stair climbers before assembling the wheels.
OPTIONAL STAIR CLIMBER ASSEMBLY:
For models with 8″ wheels:
- Place axle rod through the hole closest to the inside of the axle plates. Slide the rod through the first axle plate and then slide it through inside holes of the stair climbers and then through the other axle plate.
- Before assembling the wheels, keep the stair climbers moved to the middle of the axle rod and insert the spring pins through the axle rod (Fig 2). There are two holes in the axle rod at each end for the spring pins. You may need to loosen one of the axle plates to get the spring pin aligned with the hole on the axle rod. You can use a hammer to drive the spring pin through the axle.
- Attach tops of stair climber to the frame using bolt and washer (the sides with the red plastic insets on the stair climbers should be facing to the rear).
For models with 10″ wheels:
- Place axle rod will go through the hole closest to the outside of the axle plate, then proceed to step 2 as shown above.
8″ wheel assembly (solid wheels):
- Assemble the wheels (G) with a washer on the inside and outside of each wheel. The grease zerk on each wheel should be on the inside. Use a cotter pin to hold the wheel in place, which will go into each end of the axle rod; once it is through, bend each side using pliers.
10″ wheels assembly (foam filled or pneumatic):
- Assemble the wheels (G) with a washer on the inside and outside of each wheel. The valve stem on each wheel should be on the outside. Use a cotter pin to hold the wheel in place, which will go into each end of the axle rod; once it is through, bend each side using pliers.
- If your model has pneumatic wheels, check air pressure and maintain at (30) PSI.)
- Insert the handle (H) and tighten down bolts on each side with a 10mm wrench and # 6 allen wrench.
Download our general hand truck assembly instructions (PDF).