Last week was an exciting one here at US Cargo Control. After weeks of planning and preparation, we launched our new Canadian shipping program: EZ Ship Canada.
Because the duties and tariffs issues associated with shipping out of the country can get complicated, we wanted to make it as easy as possible for our customers. Another goal in the creation of EZ Ship Canada was to make shipping fast and easy to track.
- A simple, one-rate final price at the checkout is what you pay. All customs fees (duties, tariffs, and taxes) are all included, so there are no hidden charges or extra handling fees after you check out.
- During checkout, currency is automatically converted when your credit card is processed. For returns, refunds based on the conversion cost at the time of the return.
- Some items may be stocked by our vendors. Please allow up to two additional business days for drop ship item delivery.
- Shipping is also fast, with expedited packages arriving in 2-3 days and ground packages in 4-12 days. Some items may be stocked by our vendors, which will require another 2 business days for delivery. See map below.
- Because we consolidate Canadian shipments together to provide lower cost shipping options, tracking numbers will not show movement until shipments reach Canada. Once they have reached Canada, packages can be tracked more closely.
Our Fright and Customs Specialist, Joe Rauch, says the biggest challenge in creating the Canadian shipping program was determining shipping codes for our 5,000+ products, but that the process has been worth the time and effort.
“We’ve had a goal for some time now to be able to connect with Canadian customers and offer them products that are sometimes difficult to find in Canada,” said Rauch.
“Our prices, products, and service are really second to none in the industry, so we’re thrilled to have this opportunity to reach new customers.”