As a Sales Specialist, Lisa not only helps customers with new orders, she also follows up with those that may have experienced a problem with a product, shipping, etc. Her 5+ years with US Cargo Control means she’s seen the company grow and change exponentially, but she’s the first to say our dedication to customer service has remained.
You are here: Home > US Cargo Control Employee Bio: Lisa M.
US Cargo Control Employee Bio: Lisa M.
- Chain Grades: Comparing Grade 30, Grade 43, Grade 70, Grade 80, Grade 100, and Grade 120 Chain
- 2018 Trucking Industry Trends: The Year of the Truck Driver
- Wire Rope Clips from USCC Used to Construct 100+ Foot Suspended Bridge
- 7 Tips for Smarter Truck Parking
- 12 Top-Notch Truck Stops in America with Secure Parking